Clavus is a problem that most of the adults are struggling with. If you want to get rid of the unpleasant appearance of feet, in a simple way and for free, purchase the herb called houseleeks (Sempervivum) and make natural remedy that will last three days.
Sempervivum is a plant also known by the name houseleeks. It is a very resistant plant with fleshy and juicy leaf that has amazing properties.
Namely, the juice from the leaves of this plant is used for faster wound healing, against irritations and skin burns. This plant can also be of a great help against feet clavus.
In addition we will present the recipe that will help you get rid of the unpleasant clavus on your feet.
– Band aids
Method of preparation:
1. Pick a few houseleek leaves (just enough so the affected area can be covered).
2. Remove the external surface layer of the leaves (the skin like part that is easily removable).
3. Put the peeled houseleek’s leaves onto the clavus and fix them with the band aids.
4. Weak the band aid during the whole day.
5. Repeat this procedure for several days, regularly, and the clavus will completely disappear.